Lunch & Learn
Join us for the first Mental Health & Work/Life Balance workshop of its kind!
This workshop is aimed at business owners who have employees, HR professionals and anyone who is involved in mental health & well-being at the workplace.
Why should I attend?
Poor mental health has a detrimental effect on our economy. A staggering £18bn a year are lost in productivity due to sickness absence, estimated to reach £21bn in 2020 and in 2030 the figure is expected to rise to £26bn.
Every industry has been affected and will continue to experience the 21st century's workplace challenges. Statistics show that
- worldwide, 85% of people are not actively engaged in their job
- 58% say that they would trust a stranger more than their own manager
- Around 77% of employees are sleep deprived
- 95% of people that are off sick due to stress wouldn’t admit so
- The most common cause of death for men aged 20-49 years is suicide
We are keen to change this!
Rise To Health Coaching, in partnership with Omniscient Safety Innovations, created a programme that bridges the gap between business support and employee support.
Our workshops focus on this gap and offer bespoke solutions on addressing support on how best to deliver a more in-depth approach, leaning toward burnout prevention and reduction of sick leave and, ultimately, saving money in the long run.
Learning where your organisation is standing in regards to mental health at the workplace is key.
- Do you witness mental illness at the workplace?
- What kind of support do you have in place for employees who experience mental health problems?
- What do you do to prevent staff burnout and/or illness?
- How do you create a healthy and safe environment whilst saving costs?
- What strategies are in place to help employees prevent from burning out?
- Do you offer any kind of support for those recovering from burnout?
These are just a few of the many questions to be answered and we're here to highlight the opportunities available to succeed in this field.
This event is for you if you are committed to make necessary changes that support mental well-being and want to understand more about the solutions we can offer.
The following topics will be covered as part of our 1/2 day workshop:
- What is Mental Health?
- Understanding Work / Life Balance
- The Key Work Related Stressors
- Physical Impacts of Work Related Stress
- The Costs of Ineffective Work Related Stress Management
- Changing Stigma
- Creating Conversations
- Workplace Solutions
- Impact Other Stressors can have on a person’s well-being
- The Gut-Brain connection and why this can result in poor mental health
- How lifestyle choices impact our well-being in all areas of our lives
- The importance of a positive mindset
- Stress resilience & management in order to prevent burnout
If you believe that being pro-active is more beneficial than being re-active then join us for an interactive workshop that will leave you inspired and ready to take action.
Click on the link below to find out about location and date and to book your space.
Lunch & Learn
Health And Wellbeing Lunch & Learn
Come and join a fabulous community!
This unique event is designed for people who are ready to regain control of their health and life so they can thrive mentally, physically and emotionally. It is aimed at those who are serious about taking a 360 degree approach to health and wellness and making self-care a priority without having to spend months or years of health related education.
Meeting on a regular basis will allow me to get to know you better and support you better, while enjoying a healthy lunch, during which we will talk about different health related topics as well as having lots of fun.
If you are
- suffering from chronic fatigue
- experiencing high levels of stress
- recovering from burnout or
- facing the challenges of living with auto-immune disease,
this is the perfect platform for you to meet like-minded people with similar health and life challenges. Here you will receive relevant and curated information in regards to how to prioritise self-care, about nutrition and why it’s so important as well as how to gain optimal health. The information shared with you is easy to understand, to digest and to implement.
My goals are to:
- raise awareness of health challenges and how to heal our bodies naturally so that you can live the life you desire without medication and restrictions
- show you how you can make self-care a priority without compromising the things you love
- support you through transformation by providing the right support and accountability so that you always feel supported and loved
- educate you in everything health related, from stress management to nutrition so that you have the right knowledge and tools to make those necessary lifestyle changes
- help you create a positive ‘can-do’ mind-set so that you can manage challenges better and stay motivated along your journey
- help you become the best version of yourself so that you can regain optimal health, improve the quality of your life and thrive mentally, physically and emotionally.
A little bit about me:
I’m a certified Nutritional Therapist, Certified Health and Life Coach and Aspiring Functional Medicine Coach.
My mission is to help thousands of people regain control of their health by educating them in everything related to health and lifestyle, guiding them through their transformation and supporting them along the way of their unique health transformation.
Want to know more about me and what I do? Simply click on the logo that will take you to my homepage or click on the menu items above.
Be the person you want to be! Live the life you want to live! Regain control of your health and join the health revolution!
Ditch your usual lunch and say 'yes' to an hour and a half of fun, healthy food and education. Spaces are limited so book your seat today! I look forward to meeting you soon!
Included in the price is a buffet style lunch, a soft drink and coffee/tea.